Monday, April 20, 2009

Double Trouble

My friend & I joined the match both single & double in the Amateur Ping Pong Tournament organized by ADUN Bangi.

We are not seriously prepared for the match, in fact, never had a practice because we are too busy with works! But we much enjoyed and had fun even though we had severely beaten by the opponent(s).
Hahaha...

This is also my opportunity for me to sharpen my photo skills to get a feel on how to take sports photography. It is quite difficult because of the object is always in fast motion.

While taking the photos, there was one guy approached me introduce himself as one of the Ping Pong club and invited me to join the forum www.pp4m.com and post my pictures in the forum. Well, at least I gain a friend while I was losing the competition.


Raja Ariff's Profile | Create Your Badge
Raja Ariff's Facebook profile

No comments:

Post a Comment