Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Adventurous "Muka Tebal" mission

Break the barrier, that’s the first this I had to do. I joined two events and I just brought my dSLR and anxiously slot-in myself among the professional photographers.

Two events are as the followings;
a. Gaza Charity Dinner at the Palma hotel on 24th April 2009 – I didn’t post those pictures. It was BAD. REALLY BAD, you know what I mean. I got out early to join Bangi TT at 11pm…


b. My friend’s wedding on 25th April 2009 – went there a day after. I’ve post some of the pictures at picasa

For both events, I felt a bit awkward shooting alongside the professional photographer seeing that they have complete accessories (while I don’t have the flash, battery grip etc) but oh well, I just jump in to get a feel.

Whew, I didn’t know this mission would take a lot of energy…

Raja Ariff's Profile | Create Your Badge
Raja Ariff's Facebook profile

No comments:

Post a Comment